Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Real Food - Squash

I got up early before church and cooked Brooke a bunch of squash to be her first real food. The squash was much easier than I anticipated it to be. I just baked it and blended it. I was quite retarded and when I was blending my second batch I was Add Videohurrying to get it finished in time to make it to church so I was impatiently sticking a wooden spoon in my blender trying to get the thick squash to move to the bottom and I guess I put the spoon down to far and I pulled it up and a chunk of the spoon was missing. What a rookie mistake!! Then I saw little wood chunks in the squash so I had to throw it away . . . pretty aggravating . . . but pretty stupid too! Oh well! Of course I'm all ambitious now to make all of Brooke's food, but we'll see how long that lasts. Ryan fed her her first serving of squash and she seemed to like it.


1 comment:

A* said...

Wow, this baby is so cute even squash looks good on her!