Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 month doctor's visit and helmet appointment

I guess I can start with the not exciting helmet appointment. Brooke's head only changed my 1 mm. I guess it's great that we are halfway there, but it was kind of disappointing to have awesome results after 1 week and not a lot of results after 3 weeks. But that's the nature of the beast. I asked the helmet guy to predict how long she would need to wear it and he thought probably 3 1/2 months total . . . which would mean 2 1/2 more months.

Brooke also had her 6 month doctor's visit. She now weighs 15 pounds 3 ounces and her length is 25 inches. So on her weight she is in the 38th percentile and on the length/height she is in the 33rd percentile. So her figures have definitely fallen off what they were but the doctor said that is normal around the 6 month mark because they get much more active.

No comments: