Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silly pics

Since Ryan's tax season is now under way I haven't had much time to post. So last weekend I got off work at 3:30, picked up Brooke and got on the road at 4 o'clock to make the 4 hour drive to see Ryan who is working in Arkansas (and probably won't be home until after April 15th). Brooke was an angel in the car. She had the hiccuphs for the first hour of the trip and then took a two hour nap and was awake the last hour. I was able to drive straight through without having to stop and feed her since she stayed content - normally she eats every 3 hours. Brooke was very excited to see her daddy. Thankfully Brooke was a trooper and was also an angel on the way home on Sunday. The hardest part of the trip was having Brooke sleep in our room (since we stay in a one bedroom apartment). I was unaware that my daughter likes to talk in the middle of the night . . . at 2 am, 3 am, and then at 5:15 am. She wasn't crying . . . just talking and cooing and having a grand ole time . . . meanwhile mommy and daddy were getting pretty grouchy! Only 11 more weekends that I have to make the trip and I am definitely counting them down since I already feel worn down! So here are some pics of our little angel. I should be getting her scanned for her helmet this week and possibly get it next week! Bummer!

Hmm . . . we probably won't be able to fit a hat over her helmet!



Big chair . . . little baby!




Visiting daddy in Arkansas during tax season!



Hello . . . welcome to my show!

No comments: