Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I do"

So I'm copying from my big sis and her little girls. I thought it was the cutest thing when my sister would say "who loves daddy" and her little girls would stick their hands in the air and say "I do, I do". So as soon as I picked up Brooke from the babysitter she started saying "daddy, daddy, daddy". I had to tell her that daddy was out of town and then she started being a crab. So in the car I asked her who loves daddy and I would raise my hand and say that I did. Brooke quickly caught on to the game. Of course capturing everything on video is the challenge. After I was getting her dressed from her bath I made it through almost the whole list of family and she said "I do" to everyone. But of course when I try to get it on video she doesn't perform as well.

"I do" from Jaira Grathwohl on Vimeo.

No comments: