Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Day

We spent the night Christmas Eve out at Nana G and Papa's. And it was a long night for Mommy. I stayed up late talking to Ryan's brother and at 3:30 AM Ryan brought Brooke to me because he said she was screaming (she was sleeping the same room as we were and Ryan had already gone to bed). I don't know what her problem was but she was very unhappy. I didn't get her back to bed until 6 AM. So I was quite a dud on Christmas day and didn't take many photos. After spending Christmas morning at Nana G and Papa's, we headed to Nana and Poppy's house to have Christmas there. My sister wasn't able to make it into town from Kansas City because of the snow. So we did Christmas the following day with all of the kids/babies on my side of the family. I need to dig up some pictures off of my dad's camera to post pics of all the babies having Christmas.

Brooke loves her car from Nana G and Papa!




No comments: