Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I feel extremely blessed to have Ryan and Brooke in my life. It has been so amazing watching Ryan be a dad. One of the qualities I was looking for in a husband was for him to be a good father and Ryan has completely lived up to my hopes. He is wonderful with Brooke. One little thing that I always think is cute is when we go to restaurants Ryan always sits next to Brooke and takes care of her. I always look around to other people who have children and I always see the child seated next to the mom and the mom is busy try to keep the child happy. It's just one of the many things Ryan does without thinking that I appreciate. Ryan also plays with Brooke and has her laugh constantly. He is definitely more fun that mom is! Oh well! Brooke truly loves her daddy and it's wonderful to see. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father, Ryan!

For father's day and we took the little monkey to the pool where she had a good time.







1 comment:

My Treasures said...

The sweetest baby in the whole world.