Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Hooray Before Helmet

This was Brooke's final evening of helmet-free wear (note her helmet hair in the first 2 pics) until it's ready to come off. She wore the helmet for 8 hours during the day and she gets it off until bedtime where it goes on and will be on for 23 hours a day. Hopefully she will sleep okay in it.



This was Brooke's first time being strapped in the running stroller without being in her pumpkin seat. She was pretty darn cute. We just walked around the neighborhood. I'm not supposed to run with her strapped in this way until she's 6 months old, so just a few weeks to go. It won't be as fun for me though because when she is in the pumpkin seat she is facing me so I get to see her. But I'm sure she'd rather look at the scenery than her sweaty mom!


No comments: