Monday, October 27, 2008

Home away from home

Well Brooke passed major test number two over the weekend (with her first major test being that she enjoys the running stroller)! We took a little trip to my home away from home and Brooke did great. I strapped her into our front pack carrier and at first she was sleeping peacefully against me. She must have innately sensed what an exciting place we were at and she woke up and was holding her head up like a big girl and checking out the sites. I wish I had our camera with us at the time because she was pretty precious. Where were we you might be asking? We were at what my husband and I loving call the D - Pot . . . or what normal people call the Home Depot! Since we didn't capture that trip on picture I've included a picture of Brooke and Ryan when we all took our first trip to the Farmer's Market.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it... first time [GQ] dad dealing with his precious girl! You go Ryan!

Unknown said...

oops... meant to leave that for the next day..."daddy drop off"